The BLSITM Library offers unmatched Reading Facilities.BLSITM Campus is well-equipped with one Central Library having books for Management, IT and Journalism and two specialized libraries for Law and Education Department stocked with around Twenty Thousand books and are still growing. There is a large no. of volumes of specialized Books, Newspapers, Journals (National and International), Dictionaries, Encyclopedia’s on various subjects. Libraries are having OPAC facility and circulation is done through KOHA Software.
Internet Facility is available in the Library.
Membership: Students, teachers and other members of the staff of the college
are entitled to become member of the library. Services:
• For Students 2 Books for 14 Days
• For Teaching Staff 8 Books for one Semester
• For Non Teaching Staff 8 Books for one Semester
It is to assist users in getting their required information and make full use of the resources in the library. It includes:
• Guidance in the use of information resources and services.
• Instructions for accessing on line library resource provided by University Computer Centre
• Including e-journals.
1. Strengthening of Internet services in the library
2. Computerization of Library Catalogue.
3. Barcoding of collection.
4. Data entry of entire collection.
5. Replacement of traditional multiple library cards with a single barcoded Library Card.
6. Automation of Stock Verification.
7. Creation of Digital Library.
For any query mail to: email@example.com